Win more jobs with our electrical parts pricing database designed specifically for Canadian contractors.
Used by itself, or together with your electrical estimating software, you can vastly increase the accuracy of your bids.
Locating electrical bid pricing for Canadian-specific materials is so much easier than it used to be! The old way had you calling your supplier, or worse, just using outdated prices and applying complicated math so you could enter it into your electrical estimating software. Using TRA-SER relieves the burden and provides the accurate prices you need to land more jobs.
Imagine submitting a huge list of electrical materials to your supplier and getting pricing back in seconds, not days. The tool is Supplier Xchange and it's available for free within TRA-SER. Contractors rely on it: nearly 20 million items are priced through Supplier Xchange each year.
Once you’ve got the pricing you need, TRA-SER makes it easy to plug right into your electrical estimating software because it’s compatible with over 20 systems including all the major ones. (see list below)
Supplier Xchange Speed
Dramatically speed up your bidding process by connecting to supplier’s pricing data in just seconds. This is not generic pricing - it’s specific to your company, so it’s what you’d actually pay. There’s never been an easier way to get accurate prices into your estimate!
Updates Estimating System
Don’t do more work than necessary - simply import up-to-date pricing right into your electrical estimating system. Got prices directly from your distributor using Supplier Xchange? Those go right in too.
Accurate Product Data
TRA-SER includes prices, yes (and a price history section) but also detailed descriptions, pictures, catalog pages, installation instructions, and specification details.
- Get company-specific pricing directly from your suppliers in just seconds
- Item data includes not only bid pricing but images, mfr catalog pages, installation instructions and specification details
- Updates your estimating system with current data
- Average market pricing column allows for more accurate estimating
- Energy Star-certified items are marked to help your project attain LEED® certification
- Over 45,000 cross-references allow you to find alternative items easily
- Links to QuickBooks® accounting program and exports into Microsoft® Excel