EPCO - T8 LED Tube Retrofit Kit
Retrofit Conversion Kits for Strip-Light Fixtures
Energy consumption is a significant component of your company’s operating expense. Engineered Products Company (EPCO) offers a wide variety of Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits to address the Building Owner’s and Facility Manager’s various needs for lighting system upgrades.
We convert older T12 or T8 fluorescent lamps using magnetic ballast to strip-light fixtures using T8 LED tubes.
Our low cost Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits take into account budget, operating environment, required lumen output, energy saving goals, minimum efficacy requirements for utility rebates, and other parameters to ensure we deliver the optimal lighting system solution.
We offer Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits for energy efficient bi-pin T8 LED Tubes in two configurations:
- Standard — Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits (4-foot and 8-foot lengths).
- Pre-wired — Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits (4-foot and 8-foot lengths; includes luminaire disconnect).
These kits are specifically intended for use with Type B single-end powered bi-pin T8 LED Tubes classified to UL Standard 1598C.
Our Fixture Bracket RetroFit Conversion Kits mean your upgraded lighting system will:
- Consume 40% less energy.
- Easily integrate with automatic lighting controls and occupancy sensors.
- Improve the look and feel of your environment.
BENEFITS for the BUILDING OWNER and FACILITY MANAGER
- Retrofitting takes half the time and half the cost compared to installing a new lighting system.
- Expedites installation by 25%!
- Simple upgrade to energy efficient lighting.
- Initial energy savings up to 40% or more.
- Payback periods from 15 months to 3 years for most installations.
- Sustainable ongoing energy savings.
- The original fixture housing is reused.
- Minimal rewiring and recycling on the job site.
For warranty information visit www.engproducts.com.