Gain access to end-user intelligence that can power better business decisions. By analyzing our user’s searches, behaviors and transactions, patterns emerge that you can capitalize upon. Exceptionally detailed item-level insight even lets you compare yourself to the competition.
If you’d like to deeply understand our user base of over 20,000 contractors, estimators, project managers and procurement professionals, including 40 of the top 50 largest contractors, you’ve come to the right place. Our users rely on TRA-SER daily for up-to-date product information and price an average of $1.5 billion dollars’ worth of materials each month through the Supplier Xchange add-on.
Gain item-level intelligence on how your products are performing compared to your top competitors by: Price (via price change alerts), geography, number of product searches, and which of your items are being included in bids and project submittals.
Once you see the data, you can create better selling strategies throughout your vertical markets, even down to the zip code level. You’ll be able to increase your market share by finding out which of our customers is looking for products like yours, but who are not buying from you today.
Analytics Answers These Questions
- Who’s searching for our products?
- Who’s searching for our competitors instead?
- Which items are users requesting price quotes on and which suppliers are responding?
- Which of our individual SKU’s are being specified in jobs?
- How are our prices different from the competition?
- What search terms are being used to look up products?